Thursday, March 15, 2007

My eyes itch

We organized every single shred of paperwork in our house into, like, 40 files. Divided into two folders: current and archives/non-changing stuff. Alphabetized.

We have a budget. (Translation: I have a budget. Neil doesn't spend money with near as much abandon.) And so far, 6/7 into Week One, I've kept it with no problemo. It is probably the 20th budget I've ever tried and the first that I've had any success with whatsoever.

I don't buy lunch anymore, except maybe on Fridays.

My favorite stores are Old Navy and Target.

I feel good and centered this week, and it may be related to the above points. If the good/centeredness holds for another week or so, I think it can serve as substantive scientific data.

I want to see the waxed body exhibit that runs through May in Phx.

Late.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love that story.

amyegodfrey said...

Very impressive! I mean it. That would be a dream for me to put every single paper into 40 file folders. Please instruct. We went to the Bodyworks exhibit, courtesy of the Republic. It was worthwhile. I wasn't the least bit squeamish. It was hard to comprehend it's magnitude, that all of those "people" had been alive.

amyegodfrey said...

Oh, Neil, just returned from Darci's wedding-former neighbor, your age. She married a club golf pro from the Bay Area. Said to tell you hi, and congratulations.

Emily said...

Dad was supposed to ask me if I wanted to go to that witht you guys.

Neil and Diana said...

does witht mean with or without? secondly, did you already go? no prob, if so.

Anonymous said...

emily, you know darci?

Emily said...

Huh?

WItht means with. I was wanting to go with them, for free, but that didn't happen.

I do not know Darci. Should I make a game of this? Abby, do you know Darci?

Neil and Diana said...

Let's go. I think Brian wants to go too. Let's plan on a weekend soon!!!! And go swimming!!!!! And teach me to waterski!!!!!!