Saturday, August 25, 2007

physical science

1. This article is interesting, and it makes me think of potential research in sensory integration techniques in the autism population. I hope researchers perhaps can get beyond the stick and hammer -- how about a feather and birthday cake!

2. I will post pictures of painted furniture soon.

3. I study calculus every night! College is so fun! The third time around is always the best!

4. The Star published this article Sunday about the possibility of troops in Iraq being exposed to toxic substances and consequently developing cancer. The information is gripping and I want to see tons of research and perhaps lawsuits. Tons.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I study calculus every night" and "college is so fun" seems like an oxymoron. More power to you, Diana. I wish I could say that! I do know what you mean, really, except for the math part. I loved going back to school as a returnee!

Sarah said...

College and you were meant to be together.

You are a deep, critical thinker Mrs. Godfrey.

Painted furniture sounds lovely.

Anonymous said...

When will you find time to paint furniture with everything else you're doing, pray tell?

Neil and Diana said...

Well, it's just a few pieces I painted a few weekends ago. I think a moratorium has been declared on painting any more furniture, anyway.

abby said...

There's a moratorium in our house too. Painting is tiring.

I miss school soooo much! I think I shall go back someday. Meanwhile, can I live through you?

Neil and Diana said...

I am lonely. I wish just one of my sisters lived in this city.