Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I just watched the last 20 min. of Oprah

D, Your Dosha is Vata
Creative and restless, you take in all of life's pleasures (maybe a little too much!). You're quick witted and very talkative, but you also tend to have a spotty memory. You tend to get very into ideas, people, and lifestyles... but only for a short time. It's difficult to hold your attention, and you sometimes feel (missing mystery word) with what life has to offer. With friends: You are very uncomfortable in new situations or with new people In love: You fall in and out of love very easily To achieve more balance: Live in a warm climate and spend some quiet time in nature
N, Your Dosha is Pitta
You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor. You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader. Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways. But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical. With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you In love: You are picky but passionate To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Exactly. What IS your dosha?

Neil and Diana said...

see above!

Unknown said...

I'm a Pitta! I'd like to report that my betta fish, Fishbo, survived my absence (I was away for days in D.C) and that it's currently making "bubble nests" at the top of its tank. I'd also like to mention that I updated my blog! And you need to do the same!

Neil and Diana said...

I know -- we're not getting the internet hooked up till tuesday, alas. I'm in the UA library. I like campus. The grass smells good. what's Fishbo's dosha? and what's yours, em?

Neil and Diana said...

I mean till SATURDAY. Voices carry, etc.