Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Death by Bill O'Reilly

Christian or secularist. Freedom lover or liberal. Strong and steady or radical. You are either ONE or the OTHER and there is NO IN-BETWEEN.
Unless you want to be a flip-flopper.
Where could we go on a honeymoon that is very relaxing and somewhat-to-very exotic and not too expensive and will allow us to go to Wis. after 10 days?
The air this morning was moist and cool. I could smell creosote (not the smell of choice to city boys like Jon) and see clouds low in the southwest, probably making fog. Walking to work was nice, especially since our census dropped yesterday. Read: work became less frantic.

A person said "nipped it in the butt" to me today. Three times.

I sort of want to see Good Night and Good Luck, The Producers, Narnia, and the gay cowboy movie whose name I forget.

I wish someone would tell me how to thread a bobbin. I am running out of options.

And time. There's a Hans Christian Andersen story where the maiden has to weave, um, jackets for the seven brothers out of flax before the evil stepmother's curse will turn them all to swans. And she doesn't quite finish in time and one of the brothers has a wing. Or something.

Anybody that teaches me to thread a bobbin will save certain parties from the same fate.

Neil: George Bush would be a good president of a small community college.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yesssss! I look SO GOOD! And I made it on the Bill O'Reilly post. Things are looking up.

Someone doesn't like the smell of creosote?

Why not Canada?

Do you want to see Narnia with us on Saturday?

Neil is so beyond the small community college thing. He is a college grad.

Unknown said...

You weave the thread through a few hole thingys and push the pedal a little bit to get it through. i miss yooo

Neil and Diana said...

maybe canada. is it romantic? I would looooooove to see narnia with you on saturday. neil is a champion. eliza: I miss yooo tooo! west side story is on. I think aunt eleanor's explanation is a bit more ... illustrative. but thank you for your support.