Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tax Day: The Aftermath

Charles Gibson is annoying. This debate is totally not tubular. I suck at calculus. How do astronauts become astronauts? Do they get certified in spaceship aeronautics and then just wait around for someone to come up with a mission? I love Hillary's response to being called on the blatant Bosnia lie ... "First of all, let me just clarify that there is one thing I am not -- and that is dumb. I am not dumb. Sometimes I say things that don't entirely jibe with other things that I may have said in the [distant] past. So ... let's give it up for my bud General Wesley Clark!" Loose transcript, but not inaccurate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were good at calculus. Don't you have to be good at it? See you tonight. AG

Neil and Diana said...

I am sort of OK. The grading experience is horrific. It was so great to see you at rehearsal today!

amyegodfrey said...

What's the status of your calculus?

Neil and Diana said...

The status of my calculus is very, very complex. And kind of dicey. More later.

amyegodfrey said...

Keep me posted. So nice talking to you just now.