Sunday, April 29, 2007

(and your chicks for free)

Has anyone ever noticed Sting helping out on Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing"?

Has anyone ever noticed that it is essentially the same song as "Don't Stand So Close to Me"?

I guess Sting knew he was riffing his own melody, but still.

Has anyone who has Safari ever noticed a memory glitch? E.g., every time I want to post on this blog (or check my bank acct or do anything else that needs a password) I have to type in my name and password, even though I repeatedly check the "remember me" box and my Safari:preferences is set up to remember things. And accept all cookies. And I don't delete the cookies in between.

We are going on vacation on Friday. The sky is graypurplepink and probably will emit rain. It's windy.

Observation: In 'n' Out on Saturday is heaven. In 'n' Out on Saturday and Sunday is barf-o-rama. Thanks.

10 comments:

amyegodfrey said...

I so agree. In 'n' Out is best experienced every couple of weeks. It was so fun to see you last weekend! Thank you for coming to the play-that means a lot!

Neil and Diana said...

OMG, I was so impressed by the play. I hope Mr. Snotty Pants from MVHS went to see it. Props, Amye!

Anonymous said...

Who is Mr. Snotty Pants? Is he the theatre teacher at MVHS? I recently heard some funny anecdotes about his ineptitude.

abby said...

I want some In-N-Out. Utah stinks.

Neil and Diana said...

Does Salt Lake City have an In-N-Out?

Emily said...

Yeah, I noticed it. I want my MTV.

Emily said...

Have so much fun on your trip tomorrow! Enjoy every minute and play scrabble when you can. I'll miss you.

amyegodfrey said...

I wanted to call you this week, but haven't been home. I'm happy you are getting away. Have a wonderful, restful time. Call me this weekend!

Anonymous said...

so what is your destination?

Emily said...

Did you have fuN?