Sunday, August 12, 2012

On TV

Last night I realized that Sergeant Hathaway needs eventually to take the mantle from Inspector Lewis and carry on the series, just as Lewis did from Morse. I mean, how much more obvious can anything be? In "Indelible Stain," which was repeated last Sunday, the scene went something like:
Professor Rand: (dripping with condescension) I am sorry you gentlemen are not able to see the whole picture.
Sergeant Hathaway: (drily, with restraint) Perhaps that is because it is not being sufficiently framed.

Thoughts?
In other news, last night I also remembered that The Muppet Show had a segment called "Animal Hospital" -- I think it was rather a mash-up of MASH and General Hospital. "The continuing story of a quack who's gone to the dogs." When I look it up online, some sites say it was called "Veterinarians' Hospital." Either way, it was fun.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know the show you speak of, but it makes me happy when you blog and I love you and you're pretty and also nice. Lo ye is fl.

amyegodfrey said...

Yo tambien! All of the above. You looked especially beautiful last weekend. I love your new haircut and color.