Monday, April 11, 2011

We are all made of stars

I have a fantasy where I don't need to delete 2 applications from my circa '97 mac every time I want to download an mp3.


Neil gives really good hugs.



My friend Beth just introduced me to the moth it is so cool.


I have this other fantasy where Neil and I buy a house and then buy a record player. And then play records. Like I listened to a Christian McBride story on the moth and now I want to buy a house + record player + Freddy Hubbard record.
So cool.
OK I totally gotta go because Dancing With the Stars is halfway over.
Goodbye.



6 comments:

Emily said...

I love you. And Ramona. Have you read crossing to safety?

abby said...

i don't know how ramona fits in but i like it. i want a record player too. i only have one record: the sound of music.

Neil and Diana said...

I love you too! What is Crossing to Safety? Did you 2 watch Upstairs, Downstairs?

amyegodfrey said...

So you posted yesterday on a day when I didn't check to see if you posted! Because I check about every other day. So, thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts! Neil has a record player. He asked for it for a birthday a decade or so ago. So now all you need is the house!

Neil and Diana said...

aaaaaawesome.

amyegodfrey said...

They say it's your birthday!!! You're a special girl!