Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I am wearing SPF40 and haven't been outside today

Edit: Didn't go outside today. Because now it's night, so "haven't" implies that I still could. And also, technically, I did go outside today, although it was to get laundry out of the dryer and so was under cover of the patio awning. My friend Beth just texted me "yoga?", which is a really good idea. So I'd better make this short. I think I wanted to say ... that yesterday I realized you could sing Stevie Wonder's "Part-Time Lover" and Hall & Oates' "Maneater" simultaneously. And also "NetBeans," the awesome-and-cutting-edge-yet-imperfect application I'm working in, would sound really good if substituted for "Head Games" in the Foreigner song called Head Games. And also ... no, I totally forget. Hi. Bye. And also I am unable to upload my picture of Paris.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Namaste.

geritebo said...

Paris Hilton?

Neil and Diana said...

Um, no. I like to look at pictures of Paris, FRANCE, as it calms me down after a day of programming. Namaste.

Eliza said...

I'm glad you realized the thing about maneater and part-time. I too realized that a few years ago and was overjoyed.

amyegodfrey said...

I do not know the songs of which you write, but I am excited to see you post! I check pretty much every day.