Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I just washed my face

Note to any business (e.g., restaurant, vacation spot) that is putting together a Web site: Refrain from music, elaborate introductions and complicated presentations that require specialized software. These features are distracting, annoying, and potentially toxic to the system.

I love Famous Dave's BBQ. Neil says he doesn't love it but it's "fine."

I was aghast at (note the non-link) Charlotte Allen's article in the Wash. Post Monday. Neil describes it as "boring."

Why were marshmallows invented?

3 comments:

abby said...

I could use some Famous Dave's right now.

Emily said...

Never had Famous Dave's. What restaurant does Neil love? Is it the article on women? Which part had you aghast?

Anonymous said...

I like Famous Dave's, too. I pretty much like any restaurant, but some more than others. We just ate at Casa Guadalajara in Old Town, San Diego. It comes highly recommended, and we've been there before. It was about a 7 this time. Too much food, and that's a problem. Next time we're going to another highly recommended S.D. restaurant, Su Casa in La Jolla. AG