Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My foot hurts

OMG, I totally need to go to the gym. And jog. Maybe tomorrow I can get some good stretches in when I'm teaching my mom downward dog.

I need to clean this computer keyboard but I'm not sure with what. Windex? I wrote a paper and Powerpoint last night and tried to save them to a cd but the only option it was giving me was to "burn" them. That's for music, not 2-page essays! So when I take the disc to work today I'll find out whether they saved or not.

My digital-arts teacher says that if a cd jumps around, like it has scratches on it, and you copy it on your computer, the new cd will be virtually jump-free. He also says that the information is stored at the top of the cd, where the picture is, not at the bottom.

I wish I could listen to Yo Yo Ma playing Bach all day. I want to plow through roads in my mind and leave meadows.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Two days ago: me, downward dog on my bed, looking into bathroom mirror, in quest in see "what my downward dog really looks like." Steve thought that was funny, but a girl needs to know these things.

amyegodfrey said...

Wish I knew what downward dog was. I probably couldn't do it. I also wish I knew more about computers, because it would come in handy when I'm supposed to burn 60 Solo Festival accompaniments, and I don't have the foggiest how to do that. I'll be on the phone with someone.

Anonymous said...

Downward dog is never pretty. (That's funny Em.)

Neil and Diana said...

I don't know if I'll go to yoga tonight. We hiked 10 miles on Sat. and my calves are not happy campers!

Emily said...

Is it your turn?

Neil and Diana said...

Yah, I goed. Sorry.